So, last Saturday was Ethan's 1st tball game! He really enjoyed it and it was SO fun to watch. He is getting to be such a big boy. Last Thursday we went to the last Little Cats meeting at Franklin Elementary where he got to ride on a school bus, which he thought was so cool (even though he won't be riding one when he starts kindergarten)! I had explained to him a few weeks ago that he would be going to school all week once he started kindergarten and could only stay home on the weekends. So, on the way home from Zoe's birthday party he told my grandmother "I'm not going to kindergarten because I only get to come home on the weekends!"...guess I forgot to explain that he would still be coming home to sleep in his own bed each night, LOL!!
Landen has had a rough past couple of days. We went to see the pediatrician today only to find out that he has an ear infection :( However, he still grins from ear to ear when anyone talks to him. He is such a sweet baby! He now weighs 16 lbs and 2 oz....can't believe he has almost doubled his weight since birth. Kids grow so quickly.... I am afraid to blink. But I am cherishing every moment while it lasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment