(Warning, there have been many, lol!)
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy for us, but it has been a good kind of busy. Lots of fun and exciting things...
| On 2/7, Landen sat on the potty for 3 minutes without screaming or pouting! |
| Ethan chose a rubber band gun as his toy to purchase. He worked hard on his A.R tests all week to earn it! |
| The front of the book. |
| Isn't the drawing cute? |
| SO sweet! |
On Friday (2/17), school was out due to PT conferences. Ethan had been invited to a birthday breakfast play date at Chic-fil-a by one of his good buddies. Of course, he was super excited to go and join in the fun! So we made a day of it...
After, the play date Ethan snuck in a little nap and then we went to see the movie that he has been dying to see....
Landen decided to take his nap during the movie, which I expected and was perfectly fine with me. But what I didn't expect was for the baby whale to die and Ethan to cry for an entire 30 minutes! Bless his heart, I was trying to console him but I only had one arm (his brother was asleep on the other arm) and he was sobbing so loud the guy in front of us turned around and stared. Anyway, we had a really nice day together, in spite of the tears.
I had mentioned in a prior post that Ethan was attending Super Saturdays at WKU. The final class was this past Saturday (2/18) and they had a really neat balloon ceremony to celebrate gifted and talented students. Each student, as they let their balloon go, was to make a wish for what they wanted to be when they grow up.
We are so glad that Ethan was able to be a part of this opportunity and hope that he can take part in it again in the future!
And, just because I can't resist sharing Landen's adorable pout face with you.... this is him sitting on the stairs this weekend, unhappy. The pout never last long, he's too happy of a boy for it to. But it's sure cute when it does happen...xoxo!

No comments:
Post a Comment