On Friday, March 23rd Ethan's class went on a field trip to the Corvette Museum. I went with them and it was a very enjoyable day. The kids really like the "nano world". There were neat hands-on activities that they loved taking part in. The day before we went I was in Ethan's classroom helping out and he said "Mom, what does nano mean?" I responded with "small" and his teacher, who had just caught the tail end of our conversation, couldn't stop me in time. She had been trying to get the kids to guess what nano meant that day and I was totally unaware of that. So when Ethan asked me, I just thought it was his usual curiosity and I answered him casually only to find out that I had given away the answer! He giggled like crazy...little sneak, ha!
The car part of the Corvette museum is neat but it didn't hold the kid's attention for very long. A large portion of it is only interesting if you are a car enthusiast but all in all I think they had a great time!
On Monday, March 26th Ethan caught his first crappie all by himself on Kentucky Lake while fishing with his dad and Papa.
No comments:
Post a Comment