So, on Mother's Day...May 11th, we brought home a new puppy. He is a chocolate Lab. I have wanted one for as long as I can remember. So, when I saw that he was being given away...Josh and I talked it over and decided to go for it! The boys had been begging for a dog they could play and run with. We named him Axel. He was 12 weeks old when we got him and even though he had been kept outside before, he was very easily house trained. We are in love...
Ethan's Spring baseball season continued and the team improved so much!
Axel grew SUPER fast! From his first vet appointment, to his next...3 weeks later, he gained 10 pounds!!
Such a sweet face...
He enjoyed Dakota's itty bitty bed more than his own larger one, ha!
Landen's teeball season wrapped up and he was sad (even though he LOVED his trophy) because nothing made him happier than playing ball.
Axel went for a ride with Landen and I to pick big brother up from school. Axel was a little nervous and I hear Landen say "Don't worry Boy...I will protect yourself.".
Sweetest thing ever!
We've been having lots of sleep overs with the baseball team boys...
Landen hangs right in with the big boys...
Silly boy!
Axel waits for Landen to get out of the shower...
And they wrap up in a fluffy towel together...
Landen wanted his picture taken at the library when we went to check out books. He is constantly on the move so the pic is blurry.
Josh practicing ball with L at home...
My relaxing spot during practice...
Jacob went with us one Sunday after church to see "Million Dollar Arm"...a baseball movie, of course!
Landen and Axel are big buddies. At our 3rd vet check-up Axel has gained 10 more pounds! That's a 20 pound gain in six weeks!
Ethan got permission from his teacher for us to bring Axel in to visit with his classroom...
The Tri-Inaging team after a game...
Ethan received a leadership award on the last day of school. We were so proud of him! He is now headed to 4th grade and into a new school!!
During the National Anthem...Landen drops whatever he is playing with to scurry onto the field with the team!






























No comments:
Post a Comment