Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Summary of Fall in Pictures

I would like to say that something radical happened and has kept me from keeping the boy's blog updated but I can't. I feel so guilty because at the end of the year I take this blog and make it into a scrapbook for the boys to have to look back on and it as been 4 MONTHS since I have written on here.  So, I am just going to post many pictures to show the events and fun of Fall 2011 and promise to try and do better from here on out!

Fall 2011:


Just Piddlin' Farm...


 

 

 
 



 

As you can tell, we had a ball!!!



Baseball:

Ethan played an awesome game at the last Fall baseball game of the season.  He was given the game ball and they received their trophies!



Art at Home:




Ethan's First  Time Deer Hunting:


Ethan's boots sitting next to Josh's the night before hunting.


Heading out...










 Landen is So Silly & So Smart:



Ethan's Class went to the Pumpkin Patch:



Paintin' Pumpkins for Halloween:







My Little Spooks at Halloween:






As you can see...we had a great Fall ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment