Thursday, January 3, 2013

Professional Photos


I tried to post these pictures back in early December but for some reason the blogging website said that I couldn't post that day and I never seemed to get another moment to sit down and post once the holidays were in full swing.  SO even though I have several other pictures and happenings to post.... I am going to start back blogging by posting the professional pictures that we had taken at the end of November.  

Our little family

LOVE this picture of my blue eyed boy
And this one of my brown eyed baby


You can see his mischievous side in this one
They are getting SO big


Doesn't he look at least 5 here??

The 3 balloons represented him turning 3 in Dec.


Ethan had to show his mischievous smile too :)
He's so handsome!







Love that you can see their personalities in this shot!

The bond between brothers...


       Love 
            My 
               Sweet 
                   Boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment